How to use Captcha for K2
Tired of removing spam comments from K2?
Looking for a way how to set up Captcha for K2
Try this basic solution for setting up Recaptcha for K2 component:
1 - ON www.google.com/recaptcha Go to
- USE reCAPTCHA ON YOUR SITE
- ADD Gmail account if you don't have, or log in if you have.
- Go MY ACCOUNT => Add a New Site
- Create a reCAPTCHA key => ADD your Domain => Create a Key.
- Copy (Public Key and then you will copy the Private Key)
2 - On your admin panel go to:
- Component => K2 => Parameters => Comments => Active reCaptcha => Yes.
- Go to Component => K2 => Parameters => Advanced => Anti-spam.
- Past the two Key that you have from Google. (Public and Private Key)
-> Refresh you site and you got it ^_^
IF YOU STILL DON'T HAVE THE CAPTCHA WORKING:
Make sure you have enabled the K2 plugin and Comments on the Category options.
That should be resolving your problem.
- IF that is still not working:
- Go to your site
- Click "F12 " on Google Chrom / Control + F12 (Firebugs, Firefox)
- Refresh your web site
Joomla is my passion!Website: joomlagroup.com